announce message

Subject: Launch of Whitehill's <xsl> Composer Overwhelming Success

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Launch of Whitehill's <xsl> Composer Overwhelming Success

Customers around the World now part of Trial Program

MONCTON, NB CANADA- Three days into the general launch of Whitehill's newest
product, Whitehill <xsl> Composertm, company officials are thrilled with the
response from clients and potential clients around the world.

"Our original expectation of downloads in the first week has already been
surpassed" says Paul McSpurren, Executive Vice President. "Right now we have
registered downloads for our trial version from over 25 countries. Needless
to say we are extremely excited about the prospects for this software - the
industry is buzzing around us."

Whitehill <xsl>Composer can quickly be deployed as part of a development
process that requires the generation of XSL.  Using existing XML (extensible
markup language), Whitehill <xsl>Composer automatically creates XSL/CSS
(cascading style sheets), which can be used to render electronic bills,
statements and reports.

Bob Rybak, President and CTO of Whitehill Technologies, says, "Whitehill
<xsl>Composer was created to fill a void in the development industry where
the hand-coding of XSL (extensible style sheet language), is still the
standard.  A true WYSIWYG type environment that automatically creates XSL
from existing XML code is very exciting for the XSL/XML development
community."

Whitehill Technologies Inc. is a leading provider of e-business
infrastructure software for the capture and transformation of legacy data
into e-enabled business information.  Whitehill products enable small to
medium size companies to deploy complete E-Business solutions with
unprecedented speed.  More than 150 companies in 32 countries currently use
Whitehill products as part of their e-commerce strategy. Over 50,000 users
of Whitehill Document Transformation and E-Business Solutions rely on
Whitehill to significantly improve their back office processes and web
enable their legacy systems.

Headquartered in Moncton, New Brunswick, Whitehill Technologies provides
software solutions, professional services and technical support to customers
around the world.  More information about Whitehill Technologies and the
trial download is available through the company's web site located at
www.whitehill.com

##
For more information, please contact:
Jim Laffoley, VP of Marketing