announce message

Subject: New XMetaL course presented by Architag University

                 NEW “XMetaL Core Configuration” course
                    presented by Architag University

February 20, 2001—Englewood CO.  Architag University™ today is announcing a
new course in its lineup of outstanding XML-based training classes. The
latest addition, “XMetaL Core Configuration,” is based on version 2.0 of
SoftQuad’s award-winning XMetaL XML-enabling software. The first
presentation of “XMetaL Core Configuration” will be April 2-4, 2001 at
Architag’s training center in Englewood, Colorado, and it will be offered
regularly thereafter.  This is an introductory course designed to provide an
overview of the XMetaL editing and core configuration environment. Students
will learn how XML information is created, edited and maintained in XMetaL,
and understand how XMetaL can be configured to provide a customized
authoring and editing environment for documents.

In Architag’s XMetaL course students will experience a combination of
lectures and hands-on exercises to provide a general understanding of the
possibilities that XMetaL brings to electronic publishing.  This course is
meant for authors and editors working with XML, document analysts,
documentation department managers and XMetaL template designers.  “Our
training professionals have extensive experience working with XMetaL on
consulting projects, and they have recently spent time at SoftQuad learning
the latest developments in the software from the XMetaL development staff,”
said Architag President Bryan Snyder.  “We’re excited about the XMetaL
product, and I know we will provide students the best blend of lecture and
hands-on expertise available.”  Architag University is a SoftQuad authorized
training partner and an authorized training center.

The objectives of the XMetaL course are to: learn the purpose and advantages
of XML; understand the XML architecture and document structure; learn about
the XMetaL Basic Editing environment; learn about the XMetaL Interface;
learn how to customize XMetaL; learn how to compile DTDs in XMetaL; learn
how to create authoring templates, stylesheets and macros; understand the
XMetaL Resource Manager; learn how to configure the Asset Manager; learn how
to package the XMetaL environment for distribution.  For the complete course
description please see http://www.architag.com/university.

The professional training staff of Architag University has taught thousands
of students around the world, in lectures and hands-on workshops in public
classes and in private on-site settings.  Architag trainers are analysts and
programmers who have years of experience working on client projects.  Each
can answer questions with the confidence of someone who has real-world
experience.  “Our trainers are also consultants who use the newest XML
developments and technologies in projects every day,” said Devan Shepherd,
chancellor of Architag University.  “We have an ongoing company-wide
initiative to make sure that our staff members remain current with the
newest developments in the rapidly-changing world of markup technology.”

About Architag International Corp.
At Architag our vision is to educate our students and clients in the current
developments in XML, XSLT, SGML, e-Commerce, e-Business and structured
information technology, and to use the latest tools and techniques to solve
our clients’ information management problems. Architag’s professional
trainers and consultants will help you develop a system that lets you create
your information one time and reuse your information assets in many
different ways: Web, print, wireless PDA, cellular phones, CD-ROM, remote
user agents, and more.

For more information contact Bryan E. Snyder, bsnyder@architag.com, Phone:
303-766-1336, Web: http://www.architag.com.

Architag International Corporation, 6989 S. Jordan Road, Suite 6, Englewood
CO 80112

                                # # #

Architag, XML101 and Architag University are trademarks of Architag
International Corporation.  Other product and company names mentioned herein
might be the trademarks of their respective owners.

Deni Cates                                    dcates@architag.com
Tele: +1 303-766-1336   http://architag.com  Fax: +1 303-699-8331
                Architag International Corporation
         6989 S. Jordan Road, Suite 6, Englewood CO USA
           -- Leverage Your Information Assets (tm)--