announce message

Subject: Press Release - Jaguar moves into the fast lane with Chrystal Sof tware

For immediate release -

jaguar moves into the fast lane with chrystal software

efficient CONTENT management enables car manufacturer to speed ahead

Jaguar Cars Ltd announced today its implementation of Chrystal Software's
XML (eXtensible Markup Language) content management suite, EclipseTM, in
association with premier partner, CSW Online Ltd. CSW incorporated
Chrystal's Eclipse technology into a complete solution for the production of
Jaguar's dealer training guides. The software will enable Jaguar to
accelerate the production of training guides for their dealer networks,
rendering the process both more accurate and efficient and reducing costs by
up to 50%.

Jaguar's deployment of Eclipse confirms Chrystal's leadership in the XML
content management field. Graham Lyall, programming manager at Jaguar,
explained, "Each car we produce has specific and different characteristics
that must be included in the training collateral. Some information is
relevant only for the dealer training guides and some only for the
instructor guides. Once drawn up, both sets of guides must then be
translated into seven languages. This is a huge amount of information to
collate accurately and quickly especially as the parameters constantly
change. Ensuring the accuracy of these guides is fundamental to maintaining
our excellent reputation in the market. In this respect, the Chrystal
solution meets and exceeds our requirements."
Jaguar had an aggressive road map for increasing the number of models
available and was eager to update its system for production of its dealer
training and accompanying instructor guides. Produced in seven different
languages for distribution to international dealerships, this time-consuming
and costly process will be revolutionised by the Chrystal solution.
Chrystal's latest product Eclipse is a Java-based software solution which
dynamically creates personalised assemblies of information from Chrystal's
Astoria XML repository and delivers content-rich web pages tailored to each
individual user.

Frazer Robinson, Vice-President of European Operations for Chrystal
Software, said, "Our Eclipse suite is a proven information management
technology that outstrips current static web tools and fulfils Jaguar's
business requirements of formulating web content efficiently and flexibly.
Jaguar strives to attain excellence in each department and has therefore
selected us to provide and enhance that quality through our high-performance
software solutions."

Background Information

Chrystal Software is a Xerox New Enterprise company whose mission is to
design and deliver innovative content management solutions. Headquartered in
San Diego, USA, with European Headquarters in London, Chrystal Software's
patented technology was originally researched and developed at the Xerox
Palo-Alto Research Centre and first came to market in 1995. Chrystal's
latest product Eclipse uses XML (eXtensible Markup Language) and Java
applications to tag and assemble individual pieces of web-based information
to create a quality content management and delivery solution to the Web or
any wireless device. Chrystal Software provides solutions that address the
need for efficient, cost effective information management, retrieval and
delivery enabling companies to reduce costs while increasing revenue through
the effective utilisation and sharing of corporate knowledge. The company
has a worldwide presence with partners in key markets such as automotive,
aerospace, telecommunications, publishing, and finance. Customers include
Jaguar, Ford, Fiat, Land Rover, MCC Smartcar, Renault, Saturn and Mercedes
Benz. Other customers include Sun Microsystems, Lockheed Martin, Dell
Computers, Texas Instruments, Compuware, Lexis Nexis and the Electronic
Telegraph.

Further information can be found at the company's Web site,
www.chrystal.com.

CSW Online Ltd

CSW Online Ltd focuses on the development, hosting and support of
innovative, web-based applications for blue chip customers across a range of
vertical markets. CSW Online is a focussed Full Service Provider (FSP)
providing customers with seamlessly integrated services. These include: XML
(eXtensible markup Language)-based Business to Business (B2B) and Business
to Consumer (B2C) e-commerce solutions; e-content delivery solutions; high
speed hosting service; customer dedicated hardware and secure back-up and
recovery.

At CSW Online we are leveraging our constantly evolving technical and
commercial expertise in order to provide real business benefits for our
clients. Our customers can rely upon us to develop, implement, host,
maintain and support the complete solution. Our customers include, Stemcor,
The European Foundation, The BBC, British Medical Journal and
Doctors.net.uk. Further information can be found at our company web site,
www.cswonline.net

Contact Information:
Janet Waplington
Chrystal Software