announce message

Subject: [announce] OASIS Member News: OASIS CEO Patrick Gannon at LRC '03(17-19 November 2003, Dublin, Ireland)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   LRC '03
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
The 8th Annual Conference and Showcase for multilingual digital media
publishing

                 "Where digital media meets localisation"

                       O'Reilly Hall, Dublin, Ireland
                             17-19 November 2003
                             www.localisation.ie

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

      For the complete programme and registration visit www.localisation.ie

                               Keynote Speakers
                        Prof David Parnas (SFI Fellow)
                           Patrick Gannon (CEO OASIS)
                            Joseph Hsu (CEO, Symbio)
                        Prof Seymour A Papert (MIT/MLE)

                               With contributions from
        Alchemy, Arax Luxembourg, BBC World Service, Bowne Global Solutions,
  Connect Global Solutions, Common Sense Advisory Inc., Euro RSCG,
Fédération
Internationale des Traducteurs (F.I.T.), IBM, Indian Ministry of
Communication & Information
Technology, INRIA, LRC, Media Lab Europe / MIT, Microsoft, Moravia, OASIS,
Oracle,
           PASS Engineering, Star Technology Solutions, Symbio, TILP.