announce message

Subject: Reduce Editorial Costs and Improve Content Quality

REDUCE EDITORIAL COSTS AND IMPROVE CONTENT QUALITY

Many publishers have found that outsourcing editorial services to an
offshore provider enables them to dramatically lower costs and focus
in-house resources on their core business of developing content directly
relevant to their audiences.

But some publishers are reluctant to contract out editorial functions to
an offshore provider, primarily due to concerns about quality, data
security and managing value. They may be missing a key opportunity to
grab a competitive edge.

We invite you to attend our webinar series and download our white paper
to learn more about how your organization can control costs and improve
quality through editorial services outsourcing.

WEBINAR #1

Outsourcing Editorial Services... Seven Tips for Cutting Costs and
Improving Quality

Wednesday, June 8, 2005 at 12:00pm Eastern (co-sponsored with American
Business Media)

http://www.innodata-isogen.com/resources/editorial_services?dref=oasis

============================

WEBINAR #2

How to Manage Value in Editorial Services Outsourcing Engagements

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 at 12:00pm Eastern

http://www.innodata-isogen.com/resources/editorial_services?dref=oasis

============================

Our webinar series will:

    * give viewers a checklist of criteria to use in choosing the right
outsourcing partner
    * provide real world examples of how publishers are achieving
business objectives through outsourcing
    * offer a Do's and Don'ts guide to outsourcing key editorial tasks

You are also invited to visit our editorial services resource page,
where you may read our latest white paper "Outsourcing Editorial
Services... Seven Tips for Reducing Costs and Improving Quality" as well
as other material that will help you decide how and when to outsource
selected editorial activities.

http://www.innodata-isogen.com/resources/editorial_services?dref=oasis