arip message

Subject: Re: [arip] ARIP TC Kick Off!

From: OASIS Open
Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at 10:49 AM
To: <arip@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [arip] ARIP TC Kick Off!

Date: Friday, 22 May 2015, 10:00am to 11:30am CDT

RSVP

Agenda

KICK-OFF AGENDA

1. Welcome, introductions, roll call

2. Volunteer for note-taking

3. Nominations for Chair/ Co-Chairs

4. Election of Chair or Co-Chairs

5. Welcome from OASIS staff- Chet

6. Recap of the TC Charter and TC purpose

7. Ongoing meeting schedule confirmation

8. Assignments of responsibilities: liasons between other organizations; what other roles do we want ( TC secretary, spec editors, web master, etc?)

9. Goals and deliverables (how many do we want for first year? or three year plan?) Examples: AR Glossary, Promoting ARIP, Educating Tech Comm Community About  AR, Educating AR Community about Tech Comm, Collecting examples in Tech Comm, How to select a good candidate for Augmented Reality, spec outline, spec sections, etc.

10. Creation of subcommittees

11. Any other business

12. Adjourn

Owner: Ms. Rhonda Truitt
Group: OASIS Augmented Reality in Information Products (ARIP) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership) group.

Microsoft Outlook users: You will see event notifications requiring further action in your Outlook mail application.
Non-Outlook users: We still recommend subscribing to a Group or organization-wide calendar to keep your calendar updated.

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the updated Group web calendar here.
USA Toll-Free: 888-858-6182 Switzerland Toll-Free: 0800-56-1588 Spain Toll-Free: 900-9-81002 For Other Countries: https://www.teleconference.att.com/servlet/glbAccess?process=1&accessCode=1136694&accessNumber=6467463029#C2 Access Code: 3101535 Host Password: 3125 Agenda: KICK-OFF AGENDA 1. Welcome, introductions, roll call 2. Volunteer for note-taking 3. Nominations for Chair/ Co-Chairs 4. Election of Chair or Co-Chairs 5. Welcome from OASIS staff- Chet 6. Recap of the TC Charter and TC purpose 7. Ongoing meeting schedule confirmation 8. Assignments of responsibilities: liasons between other organizations; what other roles do we want ( TC secretary, spec editors, web master, etc?) 9. Goals and deliverables (how many do we want for first year? or three year plan?) Examples: AR Glossary, Promoting ARIP, Educating Tech Comm Community About AR, Educating AR Community about Tech Comm, Collecting examples in Tech Comm, How to select a good candidate for Augmented Reality, spec outline, spec sections, etc. 10. Creation of subcommittees 11. Any other business 12. Adjourn Group: OASIS Augmented Reality in Information Products (ARIP) TC Creator: Ms. Rhonda Truitt --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that generates this mail. Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php