arip message

Subject: We will use the old bridge for the meeting

Well guys, we are going to have to one more meeting without screen sharing. We tested Mikogo today and had Firewall issues in the Huawei environment.

Here is the audio bridge information that we will use.
Well guys, we are going to have to one more meeting without screen sharing. We tested Mikogo yesterday and had Firewall issues in the Huawei environment.

Here is the audio bridge information that we will use.

AT&T Connect
USA Toll-Free: 888-858-6182
Spain Toll-Free: 900-9-81002
Switzerland Toll-Free: 0800-56-1588