arip message

Subject: July 23rd ARIP Meeting moved to next week

Hey Guys!

Farhad and I decided to cancel the ARIP meeting this week, July 23rd. There are so many team members who have conflicts that we decided to move the meeting to next week instead. This will take place on July 30th.

I will update the calendar and send out a new agenda and new dial in information.

I hope everyone can make it! We have lots of great stuff to accomplish together!

Thanks,

Rhonda Truitt 兰达

Huawei Technologies (USA)

Director,  US R&D Innovation & Best Practices

Technical Communication

5340 Legacy Drive, Suite 175 Plano, TX 75024

Cell #: 214-335-8791

Email: rhonda.truitt@huawei.com

https://www.facebook.com/huaweidocumentationexpress