arip message

Subject: RE: [arip] Promote ARIP press release

Dear Babak and Brita,

Thank you for promoting ARIP on the Hi-Reality.org and also for pointing out the VR and AR provider list that you regularly update. That will be helpful.

It’s nice to be introduced to both of you! I hope that you will become more involved with the ARIP TC!

Thanks,

Rhonda Truitt 兰达

Huawei Technologies (USA)

Director,  US R&D Innovation & Best Practices

Technical Communication

5340 Legacy Drive, Suite 175 Plano, TX 75024

Cell #: 214-335-8791

Email: rhonda.truitt@huawei.com

https://www.facebook.com/huaweidocumentationexpress