Subject: WS Reliability fyi

the most recent draft
(by the 23rd it'll be public)

WS-Reliability-2003-12-15.pdf

(ex: to/from are gone, message id is gone, group id is a MID, etc)

***

I agree WS-Addressing may be appropriate for a header to identify the
resource we're addressing.  Since our messages are operations rather
than
headers, we can be sure the addressing information is for our services
I suppose.

I do think implementations will necessarily depend on knowing the URI
of the service instance
we're addressing for service-instance-resource messages.