Subject: conference call today 10:00 am pacific

I assume we are having the conference call today.  Again, I offered to host, so please use these numbers:

10am Pacific, 1pm Eastern
+1-512-225-3050
conference id: 89772#

1. Demo venue.  We have two possibilities in June.  When evaluating venue, keep in mind that it is not required that participants or observers actually attend the conference, it is simply a place to publicise the event in a manner that is mutually beneficial to both us and the conference.  Ultimately it will be up to the conference organizer, but we should figure which one we want to approach first:

The DCI BPM conference has been relocated from Chicago to Boston in June. See http://www.dci.com/events/bpm/  June 15-17

There is another potential co-location oppty, with Brainstorm Group and their Business Integration & Web Services Conference on June 22-23, but that is now moved to SF. See http://brainstorm-group.com/bsgweb/index.asp?city=16905065070&conf=2378515370. If they have it again at the airport Hyatt, it will be good. They had an excellent turnout there last time, & well managed. The hotel has good high-speed access & wireless throughout the lobby. And of course, it is easy to get to from anywhere in Bay Area.
2. Demo Plan Overview - first draft, attached as HTM file.

-Keith

Keith D Swenson, kswenson@fsw.fujitsu.com
Fujitsu Software Corporation
3055 Orchard Dr.  San Jose, CA, 95134