Subject: Editorial work - Input/Corrections

Keith

I took an action item in last month's conference call to go thru the
working draft
and see what are the inputs received so far.

Working Draft Corrections:
(1) Working draft needs minor corrections (found 25 places to be corrected)
All of these are related to grammar, readability and schema related changes.
This includes John's comments on 09/26/2003.
Can I go ahead to edit the document and sent it to you, list..?
Please let me know..

(2) Inputs Received:
	The following comments might be considered for version 1.0 specification.
	(2.1) Do we include WSDL binding in the spec? Better to add appendix.
	 Jeffery Ricker  on 11/04/2003.(WSDL Binding)
	(2.2) Instance creation multiple name, subjects, descriptions List
instances multiple priorities
	John Fuller - Implementation Details - 04 Dec 2003
	(2.3) instanceProperties is far different from the working spec (access
users, state lists, activities, modification date, etc)
	history type and events are not defined in the schema
	John Fuller - More notes - 16 Dec 2003
	(2.4)Be sure to review my handling of filter and properties. Perhaps
someday filter will be an xpath expression and properties will
	extend from a common ancestor, but for now I tried to stay close to  what
we had.
	I suppose another issue is whether or not we should add priority as
an  instance property, since we set it and request it.
	(In my easyasap implementation, it's just stored elsewhere.)
	And while we're at it, perhaps make it an element or type of its own  with
some defined range.
	John Fuller - Schema - 26 Feb 2004
	(2.5)StateType schema change
	John Fuller - Discussion on state datatype - 2 Mar 2004

I think we should have more discussions on these items and go further from
there.
Please let me know if I miss any other input

Regards
Mayilraj