Subject: Updated Demonstration Scenario

Title: Updated Demonstration Scenario

I have updated the scenario to take on board the comments received from Sameer as well as the XML examples that Sameer contributed (thanks). Where the examples were long (exchanging complete XPDL definitions) I have just shown the top and bottom of the message. We can always distribute the examples if required. The other addition I have made to the document is to add references to the resources on the WfMC site.

Let me know if you feel further other updates are necessary otherwise we can publish it.

Cheers

Justin

<<Wf-XML 2-0 Particpant Brochure 0-1.doc>>

Justin C Brunt
TIBCO Software
jbrunt@tibco.com

Tel:       +44 (0) 1793 441300