Subject: a pass at bindings

1) Announcement of bindings
2) SetProperties issue

***

1)

SOAP HTTP Request/Response Document Bindings for the factory, observer
and instance.
I defined these in their own documents and namespaces and import the
asap wsdl that defines the port types.
The .NET validator/code generator seems to validate stub code against
these URLs.

	http://easyasap.sourceforge.net/FactorySoapHttpDocumentBinding.wsdl
	http://easyasap.sourceforge.net/ObserverSoapHttpDocumentBinding.wsdl
	http://easyasap.sourceforge.net/InstanceSoapHttpDocumentBinding.wsdl

***

2)

Our wsdl and the document's checklist of supported operations only
currently support SetProperties for instances,
though the schema for the response suggests that factory or observer
properties could be returned...

Should factories support SetProperties (I guess the Observer would
invoke this?)
Should SetPropertiesRs eliminate the "choice" and instead read

<xsd:element name="SetPropertiesRs">
   <xsd:complexType>
      <xsd:sequence>
       <xsd:group ref="as:resourcePropertiesGroup"/>
       <xsd:group ref="as:descriptivePropertiesGroup"/>
       <xsd:group ref="as:instancePropertiesGroup"/>
      </xsd:sequence>
   </xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>

and the Common Resource Properties section qualify statements about
"SetProperties" to indicate it only
applies to instances?