Subject: Re: [asap] Is wd-asap-spec-02c.doc ready for advancement to "committeedraft " status?

Keith Swenson wrote:

> Attached is an updated ASAP document.  This is the December document
> distributed by John, with some final updates to correspond to the
> WS-Addressing changes.  This document is a proposal for a committee
> draft to take to OASIS board for standardization.
>
> Open Issues
>
> 1. Are the xsd and wsdl in this document valid and consistent with
> document?
> 2. Is IRI different from URI, and should we use IRI everywhere?

It appears to me in the latest WSAddressing they speak conceptually
about IRIs
but the schema refers to URIs, and there is a way to map IRIs to URIs...

> 3. Should ERP be used in more places?

The way I tried to break it out was so that EPRs gave us the extra
information
we'd need about a service or resource (how do I talk to this thing, etc),
while IRIs(URIs) were fine for actions, namespace, or other things that
needed to
be uniquely identifiable.