asoat-discuss message

Subject: RE: [asoat-discuss] TC-charter-October-9-08-clean.doc

Enrico
many thanks
abbie

From: Ronco Enrico [mailto:enrico.ronco@telecomitalia.it]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 3:22 AM
To: Barbir, Abbie (CAR:1A14); asoat-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Storrie, John (MOP:MS024); Amardeo Sarma; Anthony Nadalin; Giordano,Michael (Michael); Brenner,Michael Ralf (Michael); UNMEHOPA,Musa (Musa); Knight, Paul (BL60:1A14); BECHA, HANANE (CAR:1A12); Carugi, Marco (CTF:33508); Phillips, John (HAL02:V3BO4); Storrie, John (MOP:MS024); Jamoussi, Bilel (BL60:1A00); Orit Levin; Natale,Bob; Amardeo Sarma; Joao Girao; Sabbouh,Marwan; Stephane H Maes; Tane, Pierre (CTF:EP10); lucia.gradinariu@lggsolutions.com

Abbie and colleagues,

my preferences as requested

1)       Preferred name of TC: "Identifying  Gaps in how SOA and Web 2.0 Technologies Can Fulfill Telecommunications Requirements"- slight preference for “IGSTTR” for acronym (but let us just pick one)

2)       Telecom Italia is willing to be a proposer of the TC

3)       I prefer F2F mode for the first TC meeting

4)       Telecom Italia is available to host a meeting of the TC in Turin (Italy) during 2009,  but preferably not in the January/February timeframe

5)       I do not oppose Nortel being the convenor of the TC

Kind regards

Enrico Ronco

TELECOM ITALIA

T.IT.IAQ.I