avdl message

Subject: Re: [avdl] Any activity on non-web attacks?

Anton

Non web attacks is an action item on my list that I have not gotten to yet. If you would like to help I'd be glad to work with you on it.

--------------------------

From: Anton Chuvakin, Ph.D. <anton@netForensics.com>
To: avdl@lists.oasis-open.org <avdl@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Thu Sep 02 13:11:28 2004
Subject: [avdl] Any activity on non-web attacks?

All,

Admittedly, I wasn't really that active in the group when it was dedicated
to web attacks, but I am interested in the 2.0 non-web effort.

I just scanned thru the recent minutes and I see that:
"- Attacks that are not in Web form (e.g., host based attacks)
  - No update."

What exactly is going on with that? What kind of effort is needed at that
stage?

Best,
--
Anton Chuvakin, Ph.D., GCIA, GCIH
Author of "Security Warrior" from O'Reilly - http://www.securitywarrior.com

** netForensics has  scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content. **