bcm message

Subject: re: [bcm] GAO Releases Report on DoD Business Systems Modernization Enterprise Architecture Effort

John,

Thanks for posting such a comprehensive round-up of the
state of play today with the US Gov DoD.

It shows that we're heading in the right direction here with
BCM.

I'm not sure what we may be able to contribute towards
the event in regards to BCM at this point - apart from
equipping attendees with copies of the BCM posters!?!

I'm also going to be presenting at the DAMA conference
in London in October, where Zackman and others are
also presenting.  Again not sure what tie in / synergy there
may be there.

Thanks, DW.