bcm message

Subject: Re: [bcm] Will Miss Next Telecon

Laila,

And the good news/bad news is - that the meeting did not take place
because the dial-in access code was not working!

See you on the next call when hopefully we have better luck!

Thanks, DW

Message text written by "Moretto,Laila K."

SORRY,    I had it on my calendar for next week.  My mistake.

Totally apologize for not attending.

Laila Moretto
<