bcm message

Subject: RE: [bcm] Appendix B; Linking and Switching of Templates via Choice Points

I think it is a very good idea to get feed back from the Meta/DAMA
conference on this issue.  We will be more representitive that way ...

Paul Kirk
Hewlett-Packard

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Peat [mailto:BPeat@eProcessSolutions.com]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 4:58 PM
To: bcm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [bcm] Appendix B; Linking and Switching of Templates via Choice
Points

I would like to change the status of Appendix B; Linking and Switching of
Templates via Choice Points to allow general comments outside the TC.  If I
don't receive comment back in a few days on this, I will open up to the
public for comment.   David and Mike will be presenting this at the
Metadata/DAMA conference later this month in Washington, DC. and getting
feedback would be very helpful.

- Bruce

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bcm/members/leave_workgroup.php