bcm message

Subject: Pattern Repository

Dan
On the last BCM con call you mentioned a repository that had some good info on patterns. Could you send me the link. I would like to take a look at it. It might be helpful in to me as I have been asked to spell out my concerns re our current approach on the use case subcommitee for BPEL4WS.

Thanks
Sally