bcm message

Subject: RE: [bcm] Pattern Repository

I cannot find the pattern site. I used my previous google keywords and I come up blank.  It must have been taken off the net but I remember it was a Dutch University.  I did get this article which is similar from the Springer Verlag BPM 2003 conference. The article that is most helpful is the Contracting WorkFlow Protocol Patterns.  I am attaching a second article on Use Cases as Workflow which may be helpful..  I am including a third article which has some interesting implementation discussions of separating composition and coordination logic.

Enjoy.  I am leaving for vacation on the farm in Montana and will return Nov. 1.  I will make the conference call but my email access will probably be a couple of times a week when I reach civilization.  Enjoy. <Dan/>

Dan L. Pattyn

Glossary Enabled Model Driven Architectures for

Business Process Engineering and Automation

Aoccdrning to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sally St. Amand [mailto:sallystamand@yahoo.com]
Sent:
Friday, October 10, 2003 1:29 PM
To: danpattyn@austin.rr.com
Cc: BCM; John Evdemon
Subject: [bcm] Pattern Repository

Dan

On the last BCM con call you mentioned a repository that had some good info on patterns. Could you send me the link. I would like to take a look at it. It might be helpful in to me as I have been asked to spell out my concerns re our current approach on the use case subcommitee for BPEL4WS.

Thanks

Sally

ContractingWFProtocolPatterns.pdf

UseCasesasWorkflow.pdf