bcm message

Subject: ACM - Myth of Diminishing Firms

The latest Communications of the ACM has a Viewpoint by Geoffrey Simpson,
Professor of Informatics, Susses University.

It should be online next month -but for now its a great article about the work
of Economist Ronald Coase if you have the print copy.

Since we are focusing on ROI for BCM - this seems an area where we
can clearly show that BCM is tied to economic benefits by fostering the
right developments and mechanisms.

And I like the linkage to the fundamentals of economics, micro-economics
all the way up to a large enterprise with eBusiness.

Some links from the article:

New ways of doing business :  http://www.fizgighs.nothing.com

Coase - NYTimes interview - http://petruism.notlong.com

and then these articles (see attached JPG).

book-refs.jpg