bcm message

Subject: Re: [bcm] ACM - Myth of Diminishing Firms

Folks  -while searching on the fizgigs URL - I turned up the actual article text!

 http://www.grsampson.net/Amod.html

Looks like the fizgigs link is defunct - but the interview with the NYTimes is
fabulous.

Coase - NYTimes interview - http://petruism.notlong.com

Enjoy, DW
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 1:49 PM
Subject: [bcm] ACM - Myth of Diminishing Firms

The latest Communications of the ACM has a Viewpoint by Geoffrey Simpson,
Professor of Informatics, Susses University.

It should be online next month -but for now its a great article about the work
of Economist Ronald Coase if you have the print copy.

Since we are focusing on ROI for BCM - this seems an area where we
can clearly show that BCM is tied to economic benefits by fostering the
right developments and mechanisms.

And I like the linkage to the fundamentals of economics, micro-economics
all the way up to a large enterprise with eBusiness.

Some links from the article:

New ways of doing business :  http://www.fizgighs.nothing.com

Coase - NYTimes interview - http://petruism.notlong.com

and then these articles (see attached JPG).