bcm message

Subject: Requests for Mindmaps

I have gotten multiple requests for my mindmaps so I am submitting them to the list for everyone. Caveat: My mindmaps do not match the BCM Spec.  I have taken creative license to create extensions such as Model Driven Architecture.

I am also including a work in progress: Information Resource Quality.  It is about half finished but may be of use to those of you working on the Executive Overview.  The intent was to explain BCM from a quality perspective. Much of the mindmap is concerned with the cultural transformation and process control/improvement to institutional the BCM philosophy.

Enjoy. Dan Pattyn

InformationResourceQuality.mmp

BCM.Concepts.mmp