bcm message

Subject: RE: [bcm] BCM' Opportunity to operationalize

All,

I believe an effort being furthered by a group of two dozen
govt/industry leaders could put leggs under BCM and help operationalize
these concept.

It is called the Solution Architecture Integration Lab (aka SAIL
initiative), an e-Gov like initiative.  It seeks to apply BCM along with
other adjacent methods/tools to help propogate enterprise architecture
reference models as they related to the use of commercial
standards/technologies.

A proposal is being developed by this emering public/private partnership
and invite you to join us in helping put theory to practice.

SAIL materials are posted at www.ICHnet.org/sail.htm . We are hosting a
Solution Architecture Bootcamp on Nov 20th in Wash DC with a hundred +
of our closest friends, and invite you to join us.   www.SecurE-Biz.net.

Please review and let me know if we are on the same page.

john

John Weiler
CTO
ICH Architecture Resource Center
+1-703-768-0400 (v)
+1-703-863-3766 (cell)
+1-703-765-9295 (fx)
www.ICHnet.org
www.SecurE-Biz.net

``And let it be noted that there is no more delicate matter to take in
hand, nor more dangerous to conduct, nor more doubtful in its success,
than to set up as the leader in the introduction of changes.  For he who
innovates will have for his enemies all those who are well off under the
existing order of things, and only lukewarm supporters in those who
might be better off under the new.''  Niccolò Machiavelli 1513