bcm message

Subject: BCM Brochure Draft

Carl, Paul, Laila, et al. --

At long last I am attaching a draft of the BCM Brochure (Executive view).  I
have tried to incorporate some of the ongoing threads of discussion.  Thanks
to Mike for his benefits list and Carl for his tri-fold draft.  Naturally,
none of the views expressed is my own (well, hardly any).

Comments welcome and appreciated.

Neil W.

Neil Wasserman
Managing Partner