bcm message

Subject: Updated brochure draft

Attached is version of the BCM Brochure draft (first version sent Friday,
11/14/03) that has been formatted more appropriately (2-columns) for a
brochure, and contains some small edits.  The length, now five pages, can be
filled out with additional graphics, text, and white space to produce 6
pages -- an 8 1/2 by 22 inch folded sheet with a single (8 1/2 by 11) sheet
insert.  Or the material can be cut down to 4 pages.

I shall be in DC tomorrow, not connected to e-mail, and can respond to
comments Tuesday.

Additional note: I came the following book which I've found quite valuable
for issues related to BCM and business service integration.  The book is
"Business Services Orchestration" by Waqar Sadiq and Felix Racca.  You may
find the content of interest.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Neil Wasserman

BCM brochure draft2.doc