bcm message

Subject: RE: [bcm] Updated brochure draft

Hans,

I'll try to put in a reference to the EPRxml work.  If you can express that
in a couple of bullet points, I might be able to capture best what you think
is essential.

In fact, it would be useful to have a section highlighted specific
references to current BCM related work like your e-gov efforts, ebXML
registry, etc.  If others in the BCM TC have references to BCM-related
implementations, I would appreciate them.

You can send me the pilot description in Norwegian.  I can't promise to
understand more than every other word, but I'd enjoy making the attempt.
(If you have an exec. summary in English that would be helpful. :) )

Mange hilsener og tak i forvejen,

Neil

-----Original Message-----
From: Hans A. Aanesen [mailto:hans@iti.as]
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 6:35 PM
To: nwasserman@adaptiveservices.com

Hi Neil

The idea with eprXML and its EPR methodology will really in a
serviceoriented way put the focus on the citizens' needs of services.

Governments needs more tracing and increased quality by automatic reporting
in their services with less money. Besides will intercounty co-operation be
a must. They can only do this with introduction of hybrid portal technology
with PKI and legacy system interfacing on a superstructure terms (as EPR) to
reorganizing and reduce the bureaucracy and do services more interactive
with Government.

I have tried to explain this through my slideshow at e-Gov the 29. Oct, and
we prepare the two pilots to illustrate two very different services area
organized with a common EPR structure.

We want to establish an e-Gov Forum for Governments allong with OASIS
showing the best practice of EPR solutions based on BCM EPR-templates etc !

Nice that you understand Danish, because then you understand Norwegian :)

Do you want me to send the pilot description in Norwegian ?

Attached is the slideshow illustrating the 1. level of services.

Here are two interviews with me in Computerworld Norway putting focus on the
e-Gov innovation and current problems with the IT monopolists:

DUGNAD FOR DØGNÅPEN FORVALTNING

http://www.computerworld.no/index.cfm?fuseaction=artikkel&id=74EDF2AC-AFC8-0
4DD-988D2D53F578D325

MONOPOLISTENE STÅR I VEIEN FOR OFFENTLIG FREMDRIFT

http://www.computerworld.no/index.cfm?fuseaction=artikkel&id=B4D979FC-D322-A
CAD-93B785EE3CEB2831

>From Norsk Standard you can read about EPR and download the EPR
>standard
suggestion

http://www.standard.no/standard/index.db2?id=3104

More stuff you can download from the University Graduate Center UNIK the
governmental innovation program ProFor:

http://www.unik.no/profor

Best regards

Hans