bcm message

Subject: Re: [bcm] Brochure Draft; An opportunity to put into practice the BCM process

Hopefully SAIL also identifies the RISKS associated with the required
change and thus potential ROI.

If any of the ICH historical projects have generated evidence of ROI (out
of a BCM like project) I am sure we could find a way to incorporate it in
BCM materials

<quote who="David RR Webber">

--
Carl Mattocks CEO CHECKMi