bcm message

Subject: RE: [bcm] Brochure Draft; An opportunity to put into practice the BCM process

David,

I think you got most of it digested very well.  However, SAIL is not a consulting gig, but a architecture resource center where re-usable solution templates are applied to betten enable the mapping of business needs to technical solutions via a lexicon.  Service Component Templates are used throughout the process, and not just a bi-product.   SAIL will adopt a series of methods that will be shared by the COI, and will become the defacto standard for those engaging SAIL.  We have not specific tool in mind however, nor technology.

So, lets meet soon to discuss if there is interest.  The white paper might provide more detail for you; www.ICHnet.org/sail.htm

john

John Weiler

CTO

ICH Architecture Resource Center

+1-703-768-0400 (v)

+1-703-863-3766 (cell)

+1-703-765-9295 (fx)

www.ICHnet.org

www.SecurE-Biz.net

``And let it be noted that there is no more delicate matter to take in hand, nor more dangerous to conduct, nor more doubtful in its success, than to set up as the leader in the introduction of changes. For he who innovates will have for his enemies all those who are well off under the existing order of things, and only lukewarm supporters in those who might be better off under the new.''  Niccolò Machiavelli 1513