bcm message

Subject: RE: [bcm] Brochure Draft; An opporunity to put into practice the BCM process

Neil,

There is a good chance SAIL will begin with a pilot with at least two agencies looking to define Web Services Solution Architectures.  As this is a very cloudy, poorly defined market, I would like to know how the BCM team might fit into this effort. Our task will include defining common business problems that would use web services, what the adjacent technologies are, how various standards map to these models, and a set of common evaluation criteria that would be used for the vendors to self proclame their capabilities. Users and integrators use these templates to develop use cases and associated metrics.

If you have any examples that we could insert into our proposal, I would be very appreciative. This will help get the ball rolling.

john

John Weiler

CTO

ICH Architecture Resource Center

+1-703-768-0400 (v)

+1-703-863-3766 (cell)

+1-703-765-9295 (fx)

www.ICHnet.org

www.SecurE-Biz.net

``And let it be noted that there is no more delicate matter to take in hand, nor more dangerous to conduct, nor more doubtful in its success, than to set up as the leader in the introduction of changes. For he who innovates will have for his enemies all those who are well off under the existing order of things, and only lukewarm supporters in those who might be better off under the new.''  Niccolò Machiavelli 1513