bcm message

Subject: EPR documentation and the brochure

Hans and Tor,

Thank you for the extensive documentation on EPR and your efforts in Norway.
I'm afraid that for the brochure we only have room for a pathetically small
reference to your important work.  What I would recommend is that we put
together a one sheet description (2 sides) that can be inserted into the
brochure.  This can be a model for describing other implementations of BCM
as they arise and as they are documented.  That way we can put together a
package that addresses different audiences depending on interest.

I think it would be helpful to have references to other efforts going on in
Europe and elsewhere.  Is there a collection of URLs  that would serve that
requirement?

I am happy to find a use for my rusty Danish/Norwegian.

Med vennlige hilsner,

Neil