bcm message

Subject: Updated Brochure

Attached is an updated version of the BCM Brochure.  It incorporates a
number of comments and suggested improvements.  I have not yet gotten to the
benefits graph.  It there is someone with artistic talent who can take a
stab at that, I would gladly follow your lead.  Hans, can you look over the
brief description of the EPR effort (last paragraph under the public sector
example.

I shall try to be on the first half of the conference call tomorrow, but I
have a meeting that starts at 1:30.

I would like to complete the draft by December 1.  So please forward any
further comments as soon as possible (or Wednesday morning at any rate).

Thank you for all the input.

Neil

BCM brochure draft3 nhw 23nov03.doc