bcm message

Subject: Trifold

Hi all-
Based pn the latter part of todays telcon I suggest we take a look at the trifold and see if it states the positive of how the various efforts within OASIS compliment the overall effort to achieve interoperabilty. we do not want to unintentionally convey a positioning view in our efforts to explain BCM to a very wide audience. An audience that has a stake in interoperability as a developer, business user, vendor, or intellectual curiosity etc.An audience that is totally unpredictable. So it should be straightforward, and does not answer all the questions. Just the obviious ones, but prompts a desire for ( and maybe a request) for the brochure.

Neil's focus on "what can BCM do for me (as a CxO type)" is the brochure's target audience. Do we need an additional Executive Summary? iF so what is the audience or the focus?

Sally