bcm message

Subject: How are you using BCM today?

  1. Certification by at least three OASIS member organizations that they are successfully using the specification consistently with the OASIS IPR Policy;
As per the above requirement - Karl Best has asked me to ask members here to
post a brief email message to the TC outlining their use of BCM.

We obviously will take more than three - so please feel free to send something in to
let us know about it. Now the astute amongst you will immediately see that Karl is
going to pick the best three for his press release about the BCM work - so I leave
that up to you.

Also - there is no hard and fast rules for how any TC - not just BCM - work may or
may not be used - so its up to you - if you feel your work is sufficient and demonstrates
use of the BCM approach - then please do not feel shy!

Thanks, DW.