bcm message

Subject: WSRP and EPR?

It might be good to post a question to the link below on how WSRP could
work with EPR, or some other related questions that I've not thought of
yet!  I'm sure our collective minds can think of something else too...

Thanks, DW

OASIS WSRP TC Releases Documents for Public Review

The OASIS Web Services for Remote Portlets (WSRP) TC has released three
documents for public review:

- WSRP Publish, Find and Bind (PFB) Abstract Model

- WSRP - Universal Description, Discovery and Integration (UDDI) Technical
Note

- WSRP - ebXML Registry Technical Note

The OASIS WSRP Standard allows for the "plug-n-play" of portals.  Comments
are solicited from all interested parties.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/200410/msg00000.html