bcm message

Subject: Re: [bcm] WSRP and EPR?

Yesterday I asked Rex Brooke of the WSRP TC that same question ...
The one area you can help me explain is the effort of managing EPR via
WSRP & ebXMLRR . That is ...
EPR is a Web Service User Interface (looking somewhat like a Roladex)
EPR uses a 'work card' template to define the context specific (XFORM)
properties e.g. patient can do online clinical appointment
EPR Xform needs to be registered in ebxmlRR and associated with underlying
web services
EPR should be managed as an WSRP ?????

<quote who="David RR Webber">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums