bcm message

Subject: Fwd: RE: XML2004 Meeting

Mike
I still haven't got any specific info on a room but attached is info on phones at the hotel.

Sally

Jane Harnad <jane.harnad@oasis-open.org> wrote:
From: "Jane Harnad" <JANE.HARNAD@OASIS-OPEN.ORG>
To: "'Sally St. Amand'"
Subject: RE: XML2004 Meeting
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 15:27:18 -0500

I am very sorry for the delay AGAIN.  It has been very hard just trying to get the simple items from the hotel.  Enclosed is their pricing for phones.  Please let me know if you would like to proceed.  Thanks - Jane

Jane Harnad

Manager of Events

OASIS

jane.harnad@oasis-open.org

+1978-667-5115 ext 214

Office Hours:  Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday