bcm message

Subject: BCM Meeting Agenda Today 1.00-2.00 pm

BCM Meeting Agenda Today 1.00-2.00 pm

866.283.3879 The Passcode 217230

AGENDA -
Role call (MB)
Review Minutes

Report EPR / e-Folder see DITA message below (DP)

Guest Topic

BCM Template based on XSD for (OMB) Strategic Plans

Our guest Owen_Ambur@ios.doi.gov will discuss his objectives for creating
a standards based XSD for (OMB) Strategic Plans. Potential outcome is
agreement to craft & publish a 'Strategic Plans BCM Template' based on the
'Strategic Plans XSD'  terms / elements and Choice Points based on a
[Conceptual Layer] Controlled Vocabulary derived from CAF's glossary.
A candidate set might include
terms (elements) such as these:  <Mission>, <Vision>, <Value>,
<Stakeholder>, <Goal>, <Objective>, <Outcome>, <Metric>, <Milestone>.
Note:
Such elements should also be considered in relation to the vocabulary OAGi
plans to specify, under the USAF's leadership, in an XML schema for Earned
Value Management (EVM).

carl

<quote who="danpattyn@austin.rr.com">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums