bcm message

Subject: Missing Member endorsement

Folks,

I've searched in vain to find an endorse from HP in the email archives.

It may be that it is actually minuted, not posted.  Anyway - I cannot
find it.

So we need one more *member corporation* endorsement (people who
have paid $5,000 or more annually to OASIS).

So far I have DOD DFAS and CheckMI endorsement.

Please feel free to post something here (urgently!) endorsing use of
BCM from an OASIS member corporation.

Below is some sample suggested text to serve as a template.

Thanks, DW

This note is to confirm that the BPDAC U.S. Army Medical Research and
Material Command system design project lead by Lissom Inc (t/a CHECKMi) is
currently employing the Business Centric Methodology (BCM).

    The methodology is has being applied to the BPDAC system in three ways:

    1) The system employs BCM Layers
    2) The use of BCM Templates & Choice Points for information validation
    3) The User Interface references EPR structures