bcm message

Subject: Re: [bcm] Closing the TC

Mary and All in the BCM TC,

We formed the BCM TC and did some wonderful work that has been of great benefit to several organizations. I am one of the original voting members, and unless I have kicked off of that position, I still am. However, it takes a team to make things happen and we just don't have that team now that we did when we were starting up. It is sad but true. So it is time to take all of the good work we did, make sure that it does not get lost, but close down the TC.

I suggest that we exchange our contact information with each other, and as private citizens, see what we can do with our ideas and work, and go forward from there.

Kind Regards,
Paul Kirk
paul_kirk@mac.com