bdx message

Subject: SV: [bdx] Re-scheduling to Monday: Input / feedback meeting - First iteration of BDEA (Business Document Exchange Architecture)

Ok, see you Monday!

Thomas Gundel
IT Crew
Web:
http://www.itcrew.dk
Mobil: (+45) 24 48 60 20

logo engelsk - hvid baggrund

Fra: Mikkel Hippe Brun [mailto:mhb@tradeshift.com]
Sendt: 25. februar 2011 01:39
Til: Business Document Exchange TC List

It seems that I was too optimistic about arranging the meeting for this afternoon. It appears that I will be the only one participating and I have decided to reschedule to Monday 4 PM CET

1.  Please join my meeting, Monday, February 28 at 04:00 PM CET.

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Australia: +61 (0) 8 6365 4094

Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 1401

Belgium: +32 (0) 92 98 0593

Canada: +1 (416) 800-9290