bdx message

Subject: RE: [bdx] Re-scheduling to Monday: Input / feedback meeting - Firstiteration of BDEA (Business Document Exchange Architecture)

Hello Mikkel,

Unfortunately, I won‘t be able to attend on Monday.

Best regards,

Markús

--
Markús Guðmundsson l markus@unimaze.com
Managing Director / Consultant

Sendill – Dreifingarmiðstöð | http://www.sendill.is  | Vertu vinur okkar á Facebook !!!
Unimaze Software l http://www.unimaze.com
Ofanleiti 2, 103 Reykjavik, Iceland l Phone +354 588-7575

Please note that this e-mail and its attachments are intended for the named addressee only and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you have by coincidence or mistake or without specific authorization received this e-mail and its attachments we request that you notify us immediately that you have received them in error, uphold strict confidentiality and neither read, copy, nor otherwise make use of their content in any way. Please note that the sender of this e-mail and its attachments is solely responsible for its content if it does not concern the operations of Unimaze Software