bdx message

Subject: Re: [bdx] The ballot to approve rechartering has passed

Dear TC

Please remember that the first meeting of the rechartered TC will take place May 2nd 2012 at 1600 CEST:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=1st+BDXR+meeting&iso=20120502T16&p1=48&ah=1

I have added a calendar item with location, dial-in information etc. to the new TC group:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bdxr/event.php?event_id=33093

Please remember that before participating in the meeting you have to join the new group for the rechartered TC:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bdxr/

Best regards,

Kenneth