bdxr message

Subject: Business Document Envelope Committee Specification Draft 01 Working Draft 03 now available for internal review

In anticipation of BDXR committee members agreeing to my disposition of the comments received from Martin:

  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/bdxr/201502/msg00008.html

... I have prepared Working Draft 03:

  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=55124

I was able to incorporate the W3C digital signature 1.1 schemas. The test files continue to work with the revised W3C schemas. We can await feedback regarding the XAdES schemas from our public review (unless someone on the committee knows how we can check this).

I have repaired the copy/paste error of cardinality for the payload content.

I received approval from OASIS TC Administration on the namespaces, and so they are now documented.

I have removed the reference to the empty "xml/" directory of examples since we don't have any examples to include. We can incorporate examples that are created in conformance with these draft schemas. Remember there are a few simple examples for testing purposes found in the "val/" directory.

I still need help rewriting any prose that needs to be better worded.

"See" you at tomorrow's BDXR committee conference call. Please post your questions or bring your questions to the meeting.

Free 5-hour lecture:  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/video.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.             http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G. Ken Holman                    mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |
Google+ profile:       http://plus.google.com/+GKenHolman-Crane/about |