bias message

Subject: Call for TC secretary

BIAS TC members –

At our first meeting on 16 March, we identified the need for a TC secretary.  This is a call for nominations/volunteers for this position.  Please contact me if you are interested in serving in this capacity.  The primary duty is the recording and posting of meeting minutes.

Note to all members – should a volunteer not step forward, the recording of meeting minutes will become a rotating duty.

Thanks for considering this request,

Cathy Tilton

TC chair