bias message

Subject: BIAS Integration TC meeting schedule

Corrected Subject.

CT

-----Original Message-----
From: Tilton, Cathy [mailto:Cathy.Tilton@daon.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 6:43 PM
To: bias@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [bias] Groups - Workshop Slides (m1060199.pdf) uploaded

BIAS TC participants -

This is to notify you of the BIAS TC meeting schedule and specifically
of the upcoming meeting on 19 April.

Meeting schedule:

Wed, 19 April, 11-1 US eastern time, telecom
9-12 May, in conjunction with OASIS Symposium, face-to-face, San
Francisco (specifics TBD)
Wed, 7 June, 11-1 US eastern time, telecom
Wed, 19 July, 11-1 US eastern time, telecom

Dial in information for the 19 April telecom:
+1 913-227-1210, passcode: 419470

[I am still learning the OASIS tools, etc. and hope to get this posted
to the website calendar as soon as possible.  Thanks for your
indulgence.]

I will post the agenda in advance of the meeting.  Please let me know of
any agenda items you would like to be included.

Regards,
Cathy Tilton
TC chair