bias message

Subject: Special Majority Ballot to approve submitting BIAS Soap Profile CS01 for OASIS Standard has opened

Members of the BIAS TC,

I created some confusion with Cathy on the vote to move forward with
presenting the BIAS Soap Profile version 1.0 CS01 to the membership
for consideration for OASIS Standard.

Per the TC Process, I have to do that by holding a Special Majority
Vote. (See https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#OASISstandard
for details.) A Special Majority Vote must be run by TC Administration
and requires 2/3 of the TC's voting members to vote in favor of the
motion and no more than 1/4 to vote against.

This ballot has now been started. You can access it at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2173 (the internal
Kavi link is to
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bias/ballot.php?id=2173).
This is the ballot you must vote on in order to start the process.

Again, apologies for any confusion I may have caused. Please let me
know if you have any questions on this.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-378-3472