blue-ms message

Subject: New Geothermal Discussion on OASIS LinkedIn Group

OASIS is gauging interest in a potential project to develop open
standards for geothermal asset exploration, measurement and power
generation. This would be a natural extension to our Smart Grid TCs
and the OASIS Blue agenda.

On Friday, Jamie Clark started a discussion thread on the new OASIS
LinkedIn group (which is open to the public) detailing some of the
data standardization issues for geothermal. We invite all OASIS Blue
members to take a moment to review this post and consider adding
comments.

The discussion is at http://linkd.in/OASIS-geothermal

Feel free to forward this link to any colleagues who might be interested.

If there is sufficient interest, we will work to organize a new TC
from this dicussion.

Regards,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director of Communications and Development

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x209 (Office) | +1.941.284.0403 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Take a Tour of OASIS
http://www.oasis-open.org/home/tour.php

Follow OASIS on: